Monday, February 25, 2008

We are back!!!

We have had quite a busy year since Jared last posted...between my crazy Pfizer training, Jared's schooling, and just the day-to-day hype, he hasn't posted in a while. I'm taking it upon myself to start blogging a little. Why, might you ask? Jared and I found out not too long ago that we are HAVING A BABY! We didn't want to announce it to just anyone until we were a little further along. We are about 10 weeks. I'll go to the doctor again next week to hear the heartbeat. Crazy! :-) We've seen our little bundle of joy already, and I'm ready to hear a strong heartbeat. We'll keep you updated. I'm sure I'll write about day-to-day stuff and Jared will enlighten you with his thoughts and intellectual passions :-) Later, later!!!

6 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Brandy!

So glad you guys are posting again! Keep em coming!

Katey

Ashley said...

Hooray!! You're back!!! Interesting- Schminteresting, I'm always excited to know what you guys are up to!

Thanks again for the fabric! I know that was out of your way but I really appreciate it!

The Chisholms said...

I'm so excited that ya'll are blogging again! I've been checking in hopes of an update on ya'll and baby Verwiel. I'm about 10 weeks too. When is your due date? Mine is September 20th.

Christina

The Texas VicHorns said...

YAY! Congratulations on the baby!!!

Keep us posted!

-Meredith (Murphy) Horn
www.vicandmeredithhorn.blogspot.com

The Nichols Family said...

Congrats on the exciting news! I'm 17 weeks away, and leaving for another checkup in about an hour. Best of luck with your first trimester!

Woodman said...

YAH!! I'm so glad y'all are back!! :) I will definitely be keeping up with the baby updates! I'm SO EXCITED for y'all!!!!