Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Not too much to tell

I went to the dr. today and heard the baby's heartbeat again. Sweet little sound. My friend Andrea has a little boy named Riley. He says the heartbeat sounds like horses. Andrea just had her 3rd baby, so Riley is an expert big brother and has gone to a couple of Andrea's doctor's visits over the years. Anyway...I'm ready to stop drastically pulling over and vomitting on the side of the road or bolting to the bathroom at home...I'm sure other drivers are ready for that to stop, too!

We'll find out in a couple of weeks just who's in this belly. Ashley, I promise I'll get you pics as soon as there is a belly to see ;-)

By the way, if you haven't tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser...YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!!! Jared and I clean on Saturdays and this new invention has changed my cleaning life. Our shower is so clean!! :-)

8 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Hooray for a sweet heartbeat.. can't wait to find out who he/she is! Love you and here's to the end of morning sickness.

Alison said...

yay! i'm so glad you had a new baby update...i was hoping you would. i know hearing that little heartbeat doesn't get old! can't wait to hear baby's gender :) hope you're feeling no more nausea really soon!

Ashley said...

I guess that talk I had with Baby V about not making mommy sick, went in one ear and out the other... MAYBE BABY V HADN'T FORMED EARS YET!!! that has to be it.

I love magic erasers... Sometimes if I drip cool-aid on the counter, I leave it until it stains just so I can wipe it up with my DUN DUN DUUUUU: MAGIC ERASER!!!!

The Anderson Family said...

Stop puking already!! I am sure you wish you could! I love the stories actually! I think you should just carry a stool and a brown paper bag into each office with you!

Ashley said...

ummm... if all goes as planned, it will work like gangbusters on Jared... Just make sure when you slip in the fact that you have McDonald Dollars, that it's real nonchalant, like it's some sort of special ice cream cupon.

I just had a small fantasy about ice cream cupons.

Anyway... How's Rae? Haven't heard much out of her lately!

The Anderson Family said...

i don't care if you look like a clown, DO IT!!! then you won't look like a sick nasty flu patient. It's all about the signatures!! whatever it takes!haha

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday, Love!

I didn't forget. I wanted to call you all day, but I know my card didn't make it yet. I hate to call people when they havent received something yet. Cause I'm like "hey! Happy Birthday... you'll get a card soon that says Happy Birthday!" **akward laugh**
I think it will be there tomorrow, though!
I love you! and hope you had an awesome day. I'll call you to say happy birthday when my card gets there!

I'm so weird! I know.

aqui said...

Hey I realize this is sort of off topic but I require a little advice from an reputable blog. Is it quite complicated to set up your own personal website? I'm not very good with technical stuff although I can work things out pretty qiuckly. I was giving some thought to establishing my own weblog although I'm not clear about how to begin. I was wondering if you have any hints? With thanks