Sunday, June 15, 2008

25 weeks


Well, as you can see the belly is growing more and more each day. I go to the dr. on Tuesday, so we'll see what he has to say about that. When we set up our next appointment, we'll have another sonogram. I can't wait to see him and how much he's grown! The last sono I had was at 16 or 17 weeks...He'll be such a big boy! :-)



This is Henry's coming home outfit. I just love it! I'm not completely sold on the hat, but I'm obsessed with his little outfit. He'll probably wear this for his first picture.

We also got his crib and armoire this Sunday. We are putting his room together, so I'll post pics when we set it up how we want. (Ashley, I may need some help...all the furniture looks wrong, as I don't know where to put everything - I may be sending you some pics...I want the space to be as open as possible). I still can't believe we got free furniture!!! Casey and Kathy, I don't believe thank you is enough! Andrea, you too, for introducing us!

We went to our friend's parents' house (Andrea's parents) on Sunday for Father's Day. This family is so loving and have really adopted us. Andrea's dad, John, is a huge Chicago Bears fan, so there's always rival talk when we come over, seeing as we are big Packer's fans (they are America's team!). So John thought it would be cute to give Jared some baby Bears gear for Father's Day...check out the shirt bib! Then he felt bad and gave us some Packers gear, too! It's got 2 onesies, a cute pacifier, a wrist rattle, and a hat. I cannot believe he spent $$$ on Packer stuff!!! We are so grateful to such great friends! GO PACK!!!!

4 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

yipee!! baby boy!!! he is growing, you are still so teeny, tiny though! I love the pics.

Ashley said...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE discreetly dress the baby in the that outfit the first time you visit Big John! He couldn't hurt a woman holding a baby, could he?!

I love all the cute stuff that comes with little babies! What did Jared say about the hat? Is that why you're having second thoughts about it? :)

Alison said...

You can definitely tell little Henry's grown from week 24 to week 25 :) You're looking great!

http://www.buscounapareja.com.ar said...

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, I believe you are a great author. I actually added your blog to my favorites and come back quite soon. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, I hope you will have a great daytime!