Thursday, July 10, 2008

BIG BOY!!!

We had our 28 weeks sonogram today...At least that's what we thought. Henry is growing at a faster rate...30 weeks. He's so HUGE! No, really. He's already longer than 15 inches and weighs a little over 3 lbs.! Not to mention that his head is measuring in the 90th percentile! WHAT?!?! Dr. Eisenberg is planning to induce at least 2 weeks earlier than the suggested due date. Fine with us! I assume that they'll just keep monitoring his growth...maybe more sonograms?! We'll see. It was so beautiful to see that little Too today. Everything is looking healthy. Praise the Lord! He has given us such a sweet, big gift.

I am disappointed in the pics that we got of him...not many. He was playing hide-and-go-seek; except he doesn't understand the seek part! He'd cover his face, then play with his feet, then cover his face again. So, needless to say, we didn't get to see his little face. He's just not ready to meet us yet. I guess he wants a formal introduction. I'm only posting 2 of the pics...they are my favorite. I think he was rubbing his eyes.


Look at that sweet little hand. You can see a little bit of his face.

9 comments:

The Chisholms said...

I'm so glad that he's doing so well! Praise God for healthy babies! :) If you are induced a couple of weeks early, then our babies might be born really really close together--and Amy Speakman's is due the day before me too--so that is going to be awesome! Love ya'll!

The Anderson Family said...

I love him! Beautiful pics!! He is going to be here before you know it!

Ashley said...

I think he looks like he's giving that punk sonogram lady the "L" for LOSER!!!

Ashley said...

Speaking of prego likey... wait for it, wait for it....

It's big.

I'm working with someone who used to work at City Bagle and she is trying to track down the EGG SALAD RECIPE (aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh <-- that was angels singing in case you didn't hear them as clearly as i did.) I can't believe I forgot to tell you that.

Ashley said...

P.S. since I got off the phone with you I ate two 'Reeses BIG CUPS' and no dinner so I'm having a sugar rush, the likes of which I have not felt since I was small child caught stuffing my face with halloween candy. Just thought you'd like to know.

Alison said...

i'm so glad henry is healthy & everything looks good. love the pics :)

ya--i'm sure you didn't really want to hear that henry has a big head before you deliver him. yikes! i think the nurses/doctors should keep that to themselves :)

i can't wait to see pictures of him once he's born!!!

The Anderson Family said...

LOVE Big Hen, Big BEN!!

Tassie said...

Brandy, I'm so excited for you!!! Enjoy this exciting time in your life! You look fantastic!

The Texas VicHorns said...

So exciting!!!!