Sunday, September 7, 2008

1 week away!

Our bag is packed, car seat is in the car, and I've sent the email to Andrea of everyone's email addresses so she can let everyone know when things start happening...SHOUT OUT TO ANDREA! She has been a life-saver throughout this pregnancy. I've asked countless questions!!!
You can tell by the picture that I've dropped significantly. Henry's in position and we are just waiting. I'm happy to wait. Most women I've talked to by this time are like, "Get this baby out!" I'm enjoying it for the most part and just waiting to for him to come when he's supposed to...In my mind he can come starting next Thursday, but not before! Just because of my mom and Judy coming when they are. Their planes are already booked, so I'd like things to be as close to Sept. 15 as possible!!! Please pray for a quick and easy delivery and a healthy baby!

Also, thank you for all of the comments and suggestions for Tiffany and Chad for baby Greyson!

5 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

you are TEENIE!

Ashley said...

ONLY ONE WEEK!!!!

speaking of emails... I've been working on that photo of the plowshare man and wanted to email you the pics but realized I don't have an email address for you! you can text me or send me an email to reply to.
norwood.ashley@gmail

Holly said...

We can't wait to meet Henry. We'll be praying that all goes well and quick! I hope you enjoy some rest before that - easier said than done :)
Lydia wants to know when Henry can play :)
Holly

Woodman said...

Girl, you sure don't look like you are having a baby in one week in that picture!! I hope I'm on the email list!! Can't wait to hear some good news!! :)

http://www.renovar-dni.com.ar said...

I want to show my love for your generosity for individuals who have the need for guidance on your topic. Your very own commitment to passing the solution all-around ended up being really effective and has surely empowered guys just like me to get to their dreams. Your personal important tutorial implies this much to me and especially to my office workers. Best wishes; from each one of us.