Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hello Again!

It seems like it has been FOREVER since our last post! We'll be getting Internet next Monday...how am I posting now, you ask? I'm on my work computer :) We recently sold our home and moved to another suburb in Dallas. It's closer to both of our jobs, which is SO nice. We are also much closer to Lauren and Justin, and we've seen them every weekend (ok, twice a weekend!). It's really great being so close to them.
Henry celebrated his second Halloween...under the weather. It was kind of sad. I made an appointment for him on the 30th. Although he felt TERRIBLE, I dressed him up in his costume. That may be borderline child abuse, but he looked so cute! He's just now starting to feel better. I'll post pics our our lil Tigger when we get the Internet hooked up at home. I'm not sure if I've blogged about this, but we've got a walker! Henry was toying with the idea of walking when we were packing to move. The week after we were all moved in, he became an expert "beginner" walker (does that even make sense?!).
We are adjusting to our new home and Henry's new teacher/sitter. We are incredibly blessed by his new teacher. I found (by God's grace) an in-home sitter that teaches preschool from her home. She takes no more than 6 children and happened to have a spot available. He gets little "assignments" during the week. It's pretty cute I must admit. She's a believer which is reassuring, and she teaches Bible stories, too.
By the way...How 'bout them dawgs on Saturday! I'll have TONS of pics and videos next time...

1 comment:

modern pendant light said...

Thats great that you got your house sold.