Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year's Resolution

Every year Jared and I create New Year's Resolutions, or measurable/attainable goals. Some are very attainable, some moderate, and some are dreams we are working on to attain at a much later date but chip away at. All of that to say, I've been lacking with my blogging and posting of pics. I've set a goal to blog at least once a week. I may need some accountability here! Even if I don't have pics or anything particular interesting going on, I'm going to post. Henry's learning so much and changing, and I'd like to have that documented.
Speaking of my doodle bug...he's almost 16 mos. He'll turn 16 months on our dear friends, Justin and Lauren's anniversary! We've all passed around the stomach flu this week. He was so pitiful! He's saying more things these days. His vocabulary includes: Da (or Dada), mama, dog, woof-woof, book, car, Ray-ray, Jesus, this (He must have picked that up from Jared and me saying, "Do you want this? Use your words". So he does, "This?"), and foofbish (toothbrush...still working on that one). He can roar like a lion, woof-woof like a dog, and make monkey noises! And he does this and he does that...how obnoxious is this post getting! Sorry! His personality is coming out more each day. He is such a joy in our home!

1 comment:

Alison said...

what a cutie! wish i could meet (and squeeze!) him!