Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thanksgiving 2009

I know I'm a tad late, but I'd rather have it documented than not at all...

We went to Birmingham for Thanksgiving this year. We had a good time. Henry was so sick with an upper respiratory infection and bronchitis the day we left! What was supposed to be a relaxing morning before the flight (with just me and Henry, as Jared was at a conference) turned into a hectic morning. I had to rush him to the pediatrician, get some meds, and get to the airport in time. If it weren't for my good friend Daron we wouldn't have gotten all of our stuff there...THANKS DARON!!! Henry did really well on the flight. The plane started backing out, and he fell asleep. Yep, slept the whole flight. We had a relaxing week and ate some great food! Here are some pics...

1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

Brandy- YOU ARE GORGEOUS and I'm so jealous of Henry's eyelashes!