Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kentucky Derby was so much fun!

Sorry it's been FOREVER since my last post. Well, get ready cause here it comes!!! The Derby weekend was kind of bipolar...the weather was perfect and gorgeous Thursday and Friday. We had the best time. Then the actual day of Derby was cold and rainy! We made it work, though. Call me a redneck, but I love a sunny day and a cold beer! Throw in some horses and pretty dresses, and you've got a great day for The Oaks!



Okay, so the play by play...I arrived Wednesday to Tiff's and she took me to get mani/pedi's that night...SO SWEET!!!! Thursday, we picked up Rachel and headed to Knoxville to pick up Leslie...then off to Louisville! Thursday was Oaks...see pic below. Doesn't it look so fun! We made some great memories and shared tons of laughs, but they will remain our sweet memories!!!

This pic pretty much sums up Derby...rainy, cold, and trying to make the best of it!!! I'd go again in a NY minute! Thanks, Tiff, for the invite! I had a blast!

No comments: