Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Thanks for Tagging me, Ashley...

I really hesitated to do this. Ashley tagged me, and I saw it a few days ago. But here goes...


What was I doing 10 years ago?

Ugh!!! I was 17...nothing good coming from that age/era. In high school causing ridiculous amounts of trouble and pondering getting a tattoo (will FOREVER regret that decision!!!!) Drama was my middle name, and I had the friends to help.

Here's the music that was popular in 1998:

1. I Don't Want To Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
2. Everybody (Backstreet's Back) - Backstreet Boys
3. Jump Jive An' Wail - Brian Setzer Orchestra
4. I Want You Back - N*Sync
5. The Cup of Life - Ricky Martin
6. Too Close - Next
7. Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life) - Green Day
8. From This Moment On - Shania Twain
9. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion
10. Suavemente - Elvis Crespo

Five things on my to-do list today: (really tomorrow, it's after 9:00)

1. Grow Baby!
2. Work
3. Lunch program (need promos!!!)
4. Meet Kathryn for dinner at Texas Roadhouse (Mmmmmmmm!!!)
5. Watch Grey's

Five things I'd do if I were a billionaire:

1. Save for the rest of Jared's school (Masters, Doctorate, Post Doctorate, Research...does it end?!)
2. Give to a few needy families
3. Set up/pay off college fund for baby and maybe prepare for a college fund for another baby just in case
4. Build a house with 5 bedrooms...just a dream of mine.
5. Adopt a child
6. Invest, invest, invest

Five bad habits:

1. Screening phone calls (is that really bad or necessary?!)
2. Dramatic (I've gotten much better, but it pops up every now and again)
3. Caring what others think and letting it affect my behavior
4. I'm so sure there are others, but I'm too tired to think of them...will update later if needed ;-)

Places I've lived

1. Birmingham, AL
2. Starkville, MS
3. Houston, MS
4. Wylie, TX

Five Jobs I've had

1. Mail Sorter
2. Pharmacy Tech.
3. Jewelry Store Clerk
4. Teaching
5. Sales Rep.

I want to know more about (nice way of saying tag)...sorry I don't know how to hyperlink

1. Tiffany - http://chadtiffandbaby.blogspot.com/
2. Woodman - http://wpwardlaw.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you decided to do it too!







BELLY!

Kim Shirley said...

BRANDY!! I haven't checked you guys blog in forever b/c there was apparently a temporary lack of blog posts. I heard your BABY! news through Alison and Christina's blogs though... CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you two! I just had so much fun catching up on the last couple months of your lives. Glad to hear of all God's blessings! And a BOY, how exciting! Just wanted to say hello - talk to you soon!

The Anderson Family said...

i don't even know what to do with this tagging thingie??