Sunday, April 27, 2008

BELLY



The first pic is from last Sunday at 17 weeks. The second is today at 18 weeks.

It doesn't really look like much of anything, but I promise something's going on. I can't fit into my pants anymore!!! Also, on Saturday, I felt the baby. My friend, Andrea, told me that if I'd lay on my stomach after I felt the first, initial movement, that would make the baby move more...well I did and baby was upset! He was like, "Get up, mama! You're squishing me in here!" Sweet baby. I'll do my best to post pics of the belly every Sunday.

Look at Jared and Rahab...this is where they sit to take the belly pics!!!! Aren't they sweet?!

7 comments:

LT (and Max) said...

yay! a new blog friend! :)
thanks for the comment and CONGRATS ON THE PREGNANCY!!!

Woodman said...

Brandy! I love the belly pictures!! I've always wanted to do that when I get pregnant...one a week!! They will be so fun to compare!!

Alison said...

awwww...cute! your belly's growing! yay!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Hey Girl!! I was so excited to hear from you on my blog!! I cannot believe that our babies will be within weeks of the same age! I hope y'all are doing great and hope to hear more from you!

Ashley said...

FINALLY!!! Sweet Ray and sweet Dad.
I'm really excited to see these pics!
Does smooshing the baby a bit make you feel a wee bit better about him making you vom a lot?

The Anderson Family said...

there is nothing there!!! your teenny!!

The Anderson Family said...

where's the pics??? keep em coming!