Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's been a while

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Sadly, we don't have any updated pics of the belly. I'll try to get one up this week.
Jared and I were out of town this weekend, and I was plain exhausted!!! He went to Cleveland, as he was in a wedding, and I went to B'ham to see my mom...see our Mother's day pic. It was windy!!!

I went shopping when I went. Got clothes to fit this belly and a baithing suit for this summer! My mom bought me this dress...it's a little big, but I'm sure I'll grow into it!!! I will say, though, that my favorite maternity shirt so far was a gift from my friend Tiffany. It's so cute and on the front it says, "Due in September". Everyone thinks it's the cutest shirt and it answers the question right off the bat...The next thing people say is, "Oh my, and you've got THE WHOLE SUMMER TO GO!" ...as if I don't know it's hot and miserable in TX during the summer as it is. Oh well...I'm loving getting ready for this baby anyway!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

On Sunday, the air went out in the silver Camry...The law of averages definitely says it's someone else's turn to have car trouble.

Packing is going well. Just one box at a time. It seemed like it was going really fast at first when I was packing things I could see like decor and art, now I'm on to cabinets full of things we don't use every day and it seems like it's almost come to a hault (plus I'm looking at bare walls now). I know I'm making head-way... It's just not as obvious.

How was your day off?! I called to see what you were doing with yourself yesterday, and since you didn't answer, I decided you were doing something fabulous like sleeping!!! How's your mom? How was the wedding speech?

Ashley said...

http://supermarkethq.com/product/1920

these are super cute!!!

Daniel, Holly, Aaron, and Joshua Thompson said...

You and your mom look precious!

The Anderson Family said...

You look adorable and I love your hair, it has really grown out!