Sunday, July 20, 2008

Baby Shower

This Saturday some ladies from our Sunday School class hosted a shower for Henry and I. It really was a lot of fun! We had a brunch with all kinds of wonderful foods! I love breakfast, so this was perfect. We played a few cute games: 1. We got a sheet of paper, closed our eyes, and had to tear out what Henry would look like! (scary) 2. With a different sheet of paper, we closed our eyes and drew what I look like carrying Henry (hysterical!) 3. We each got a note card and wrote a question a new mother might have (i.e. How do I take the baby's temperature?), then passed the note card one person to the left. On the back of the card you receive, you write the answer to your question. So, we ended up getting some good questions with really random answers! Henry got some really cute things, and the ladies were so thoughtful! Here are some pics from the day...
All of these onesies had sayings like "God's little Lamb", "You are safe in His hands", etc. So sweet!

Daddy's little ball player!
I hear you can't have enough of these!

We laughed a lot...something was apparently hysterical!

All of the ladies...

Krista and Mary Helen...the hostesses

Mary Helen called this picture, "From pregnancy to menapause!" She is so funny!

6 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

You are too cute! Looks like you got some great things for little Henry, or Big Henry I should say!! I'm excited for your guys- oh and by the way your hair has grown soo fast!

Woodman said...

Girl! You are looking GOOOD! I hope I'm that cute when I'm pregnant! :) I know y'all are getting anxious to meet Henry Man!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

You look great!!! I am HUGE! I love the name Henry. I can't wait to see pics once he arrives!

Ashley said...

this is so fun!!! What goodies did you get this time?! I love the new layout by the way.

LT (and Max) said...

FYI..Henry is the best boy name ever! (ok, so i'm a little biased!) i love little boys!

Holly said...

Please update your blog. I need something fresh to look at :) Hee Hee! Hope you're doing well and not dying in this heat!