Thursday, August 28, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

On this day 4 years ago, I married the perfect man for me. I didn't realize the extent of what this gift was, and still don't. God, in His infinite wisdom, designed a day where Jared and I became one in covenant to glorify Him. I dearly love my sweet, Boo. Never could I have imagined the husband that I have today. He loves the Lord and serves me daily. Boo, you have no idea how much I love you. We are now expecting our first baby, and I yearn to see what an amazing father he will be. I have no doubt that he will be anything less than amazing! So, here's to you, Boo...thanks for asking me to marry you. I truly am the luckiest girl alive.

7 comments:

Woodman said...

Happy Late Anniversary...I had it written on my calendar and I was thinking about y'all!!!

Not much longer til Too! :)

Tassie said...

Brandy-Congrats on your anniversary and your new edition that's on the way! You will love motherhood. There's nothing to describe how much your capacity to love expands! I know you'll be a great mom!

The Anderson Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! SO much to look forward too this year together!! Starting in just 2 weeks! yeppee for Henry or boo, moo and too!!

Ashley said...

Awe! Congrats guys! We love you both and are also extrememly happy that you are together!

Linda said...

I can't believe you're about to have a baby any minute now and we didn't even know you were pregnant!!! Congratulations, we are so happy for you. Having a baby will change your life - literally! Hendricks used to say that God gives you kids not for what you can teach them but for what they can teach you. How true!

Sixty Minute Man said...

Happy Anniversary (late)! We think you two are such an amazing couple and WE are truly blessed to have you in our lives. Have fun on maternity leave...and we can't wait to meet little Henry! He's here just in time for football season...did Jared plan that? haha!

Love you guys!

Love,
Jessi & Adam

Alison said...

Happy Anniversary!!

We love y'all!