Wednesday, August 27, 2008

2 1/2 weeks and counting


Well, it's official. I've been off work since Monday for maternity leave. Although I did cheat and go to work on Monday...long story, but I just had to say goodbye to some of my offices. It just wouldn't have been right to have just disappeared. Some of my drs. and nurses have really gotten to know and become attached to this little "Too". Today was such a productive day for me. I am enjoying being home right now...ask me in a week if I feel the same! ;-)


We are scheduled to be induced on the 15th...I hope that sticks. I know you're not supposed to plan these things, but it would be nice if he'd stay in there until then. This pregnancy has been so good. I didn't appreciate having morning sickness for as long as I did, but it wasn't too bad. Little Too loves pressing on my sciatic nerve as well, but it isn't awful or anything. I'm really grateful for such a good pregnancy. God is so good, isn't He?! We'll keep you updated of course...


5 comments:

The Overstreets said...

Bran,

You're about to deliver and I swear we're the same size!! You look amazing!!!!!!

love,
katey

Alison said...

Seriously...I predict that you're going to look like your pre-pregnancy self before you leave the hospital :) I'm jealous ;)

Anonymous said...

cute belly! i cannot wait for that little one to arrive!!

The Anderson Family said...

SO CUTE on every level!

Sixty Minute Man said...

This cannot be the picture of you at nine months preggers! How is it possible that you are still so tiny??? You are the cutest pregnant woman ever!!! We love you! XOXO, Jessi