Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Henry is 2 weeks old!

Our little one is growing! We (Judy, Henry, and I) went to the doctor yesterday for his 2 weeks checkup. He weighs a whole 7 pounds, grew an inch longer, and grew 1/2 inch in his head! He also had to have the PKU test done again and get his Hep B shot. HE DIDN'T EVEN CRY!!! He just kind of moaned an uncomfortable moan, like he just didn't appreciate the nurse bothering his sound slumber. We are so proud! Then we went to Jared's work so that Henry could be shown off a bit! It was a big day!



Things are going really well. He sleeps well and is really content with everything. He is such a blessing! We've had a lot of help, though. My mom left last Wednesday and Judy came the same day. She leaves this Saturday! What will we do?! My friend Shannon, from MS, will be here next in mid October.

Here are some pics of his second week of life...



Sweet dreams!




I love my Nana!

So much hard work...


I love my moses basket with the black and white colors! Looking all around made me pooped!




I love my Grammy!











This presidential debate is too hard for me!


















Aunt Lauren and Uncle Justin came for dinner and a Bulldawgs football game!

















Daddy, don't you want to wake up and play with me?



My first bath in my big boy bath tub...Thanks Tiffany, Chad, and Greyson!











It's so cold out here!!!!








I like alligators! They keep me warm!






I guess a bath isn't so bad after all!



Let's go to the doctor! Don't I look handsome?!

5 comments:

Daniel, Holly, Aaron, and Joshua Thompson said...

So sweet!

The Anderson Family said...

YEAH new pictures! First of all, you look amazing Mama!! and baby Henry is TOO cute! He has the longest skinniest little legs and arms! I love them. You were right he is so long for 6 12. The pic of him looking at Jared is priceless! I love the update- such a sweet family!

The Anderson Family said...

oh yeh, and the bath pics are AWESOME!

Samantha said...

Brandy,

Oh my goodness! This is so funny that I just found your blog. Not sure if you remember me or not. But I was friends with Rachel Faller in college and I came to your house a couple of times to exercise. Congratulations on little Henry. You look so good to just have a baby!!!! You will have to check out my blog. I have a 22 month old little boy, Hunter. Motherhood is the absolute best!

I will add you to my blog so I can keep up with your precious family!

Congratulations again!!!

Samantha

Ashley said...

Bran, you look fantastic!! I miss you!

Henry is soooo cute! I love his little outfits!

I also really enjoyed the photo around the dinner table. Nice, Justin, nice.