Tuesday, September 23, 2008

1st week of life for little Henry

Hi everyone time is short, so I'll just post some pics with captions today. Please know that things are going well with our little guy. We are incredibly blessed by this miracle and thank God daily for his life. Please continue to pray for our family during this transition, but, more importantly, that he will accept Christ at an early age and glorify God with his life.


I had to show this one. This is Dr. Eisenberg checking on Henry. I cry every time I see this pic. Just look at Dr. E's facial expression. I LOVE him!

Nana



Such a tough life!



Playing with daddy!



Praying already? Meditating?



Let's talk...


I like my swing!


This thumb is FANTASTIC!!!

Sister and brother. Rahab loves her baby brother and protects him!

8 comments:

Alison said...

OK, so I could totally eat him up! If you decide not to keep him, send him out to us ;) He's adorable!

I especially love the "let's talk" pic and the one of Henry all sprawled out and naked. Total boy!

By the way, your mom looks so young :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all the pictures!! He is so cute! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing good!!

Abbi said...

Little Henry is TOO cute! Joel and I just wanted to say hello and say congratulations on the newest member of the family.

The Anderson Family said...

Oh my gosh, so CUTE- Brandy, I know you may not want to hear this, but I think he looks like Jared a lot! Jared's a cutie so that's good!!haha I love the one of him sucking his thumb! Soooo sweet! He is teeny! I can't get over it.

The Chisholms said...

SOOO sweet and cute and perfect! I love all of the pictures! Especially the sprawled out naked one! haha. I'm so glad ya'll are doing great! Eat it up now, b/c it goes FAST!

Holly said...

Okay, I've tried to be patient, but it's time to update the blog, Brandy :) We all want to see the grown up Henry :)
Hope you're getting some rest with Jared's mom around. Talk to you soon!
Holly

Ashley said...

I would have loved to talk to you this weekend! I am so scared that I'm going to interrupt something important like you're only nap for the day if I call...

The wedding was nice and yes, Tucker is totally fierce (until a the doorbell rings or another dog enters the picture)

Anonymous said...

I know its a busy time. Thanks for taking the time to share little Henry with us - precious moments. I will be praying for you all -
We have a new little (10 lbs 11 oz) grand daughter born to Matthew & Sarah 9-19-08 in Louisiana.
If we ever get you two families back in Missisippi, Candice & Henry can be friends!
Blessings! Donna Alford