Monday, October 20, 2008

1 month old and a visit from great friends

Things are still going well, and Henry is really growing. I took him to the dr. on his one month birthday (Sept. 15th), and he weighed 8 lbs. 7 oz. He stretched out to be 23 inches long! He's just growing, growing, growing! Here are a few pics...
Sleeping Beauty

One month old!

I love to stretch!


In other news...My friend, Shannon, and her daughter, Mattilyn, came to visit us - Emma and Caroline didn't get to come ;-( . Shannon and I used to teach together in Starkville. We became fast friends. She's like a sister to me; so when I told her we were expecting she booked a ticket quick! I'm so glad she and Mattilyn came. We had such a good time. We ate, shopped, visited, and ate some more!!! We went out for Hibachi one night...so good!!! She also got some great shots of Henry. She's got a really nice camera, so I can't wait for her to send them to me!!! Here a few pics I took when they were here! We miss you already!!!

Shannon and Mattilyn


Jared's new girlfriend

Harry, our chef

1 comment:

LCarter said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe little Henry is a month already!

Glad you had a nice visit with your friend from Starkville. Jason's parents come tomorrow. We are really looking forward to their visit!