Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a few pics

Everything is still going well. Henry will be 7 weeks old tomorrow. Time flies! We went to see Dr. Eisenberg for my 6 week checkup and then went to the hospital to visit the nurses that took such good care of us. It was a good day. Henry is growing and becoming more and more alert these days! I have an infection, mastitis - OUCH! - so please pray I will feel better soon. Here are some pics of our little guy... Henry was 5 weeks old here. It had gotten cold, so I dressed him all warm.

Shhhh, Daddy.
Dr. Eisenberg! So great!

My first Halloween!

Hi!

We hung out with Lauren and Justin on Saturday for a while. Henry wanted his pacifier, which he doesn't get too often.

He enjoys a Sunday afternoon nap, too!


I'm so strong!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

It was so good to chat for a few minutes! I hope he's not getting a fever!!!
He's getting so big! I can't wait to meet him!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Hey Brandy!
He is growing so fast! Amazing how they do that! I saw that you have mastitis- I have had it twice since breastfeeding. I found that a heating pad made me feel better. Maybe it was just mental, but it worked (plus an antibiotic!). Hope you feel better soon!
Sarah

Alison said...

henry is so sweet...i wish i could hold him :)

The Anderson Family said...

love the video- he is SO cute! it seems more real when you see them in action, huh?

The Anderson Family said...

we want proof of this rolling over business!!! good job baby henry:)

Antonio said...

Jared,

Are you the Pastor Jared at the Semo church blog?

Also, do you know Rene Lopez?

The Lord willing, I will be attending the 2009 GES national conference at the end of March. The Lord also willing, I hope to teach a workshop or two at that time. Would love to meet you and hope that you are able to go. I will be staying with Rene for the time that I am there.

What a beautiful baby you have!

God bless you,

Antonio da Rosa

http://1endecoracion.blogspot.com said...

I cannot WAIT to read more of this. I mean, you just know so much about this. So much of it Ive never even thought of. You sure did put a new twist on something that Ive heard so much about. I dont believe Ive actually read anything that does this subject as good justice as you just did.