Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Norwoods are Coming! The Norwoods are Coming!

To say the least, I'm very excited to see Ashley and Bryan. They are coming in this weekend! Lauren and Justin Arnold are going to pick them up at the airport and then we're all going out to eat for dinner! I'm stoked! Ashley is one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world. She has a terrific sense of style, whether in clothes or design, she loves the Lord, she's talented in EVERY way, and she's taught me so much. I'm counting down until their plane arrives. So, Ashley and Bryan, be careful!

As far as little Henry's concerned, he's great and still growing. Here are some of his latest pics. He celebrated his 3 month old birthday on Monday! He's 12 pounds and 25 inches long.

GO PACK GO!All decked out from head to toeJared reads to Henry every night. They are going through the book of Exodus right now. "Ooh, that's interesting, dad!"Here's a picture for Grumps. Grumps bought Henry's cuddle bear coat. It's so warm! This coat actually looks like a teddy bear...it's got bear pockets and ears on the hood!

This picture reminds me of the movie "The Christmas Story" (TIFFANY YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!) I feel like Henry's saying, "I can't put my arms down! I can't put my arms down!", but at least I know he's warm and cozy.

He's really filled out. We love you, Henry!

3 comments:

Bryan said...

We love you too, Henry! I am so excited to be in your very guest room at this very moment! Hooray! We have really missed you guys and are unbelievably excited to be here and get to meet Henry!

Bryan said...

That was from Ashley, Not Bryan.

The Anderson Family said...

oh my goodness, i can't believe how much little bubba is starting to look like you brandy! it is amazing the similarities in the last picture! Those eyelashes!! Thanks for sharing, he is growing so quick!