Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Holidays

We hope you enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Jared and I decided last minute to take a trip to Wisconsin for the holiday. It was so nice! We flew out on Sunday and came back Friday. Henry was AMAZING! He cried for maybe 2 minutes on the way up and didn't even say a peep on the way back. I have to give a mad shout out to 2 families (Tiffany, did you like that wording?!) the Learys took Rahab on really short notice AND Bryan got up at the crack of dawn on his day off to take us to the airport so we wouldn't have to pay ridiculously expensive parking fees and the Plotkes - our newest neighbors since July - donated Chris, the dad, to pick us up on Friday. We have great friends and neighbors! Thanks guys! Henry's feet did not touch the floor too often while he was in WI. Everyone took turns holding him...even Isabel, our niece in 2nd grade, since Henry was "just like her baby alive". ;-) Wisconsin also had it's first snow while we were there. I just love the snow; it's so beautiful. It always seems to follow me up there. Uncle Billy loves it when I come...not to spend time together, but because he's a HUGE hunter! Just kidding about the spending time part. ;-)We enjoyed spending time with family and stuffing ourselves like turkeys. Henry's starting to talk to us and smile more!!! Here are some recent photos and videos of our little one and our trip!

Okay, so we took a little nap! So tired!!!














I'm so strong!!!












.













3 comments:

Ashley said...

He looks like he is growing so fast! He looks like he wants to roll over so much in the first video!
I'm so glad you guys got to go see family for the holiday, that's a great surprise.
I miss you!

The Anderson Family said...

he is growing so quick! he is starting to look like such a lil man! I love it! The 2nd pic of him in the bouncy seat, is priceless. I love that face. Now I think he is starting to favor you more!!

LCarter said...

Wow! Baby Henry is getting SO CUTE! I'm glad Isabel thinks he is "just like Baby Alive." Too funny!

I noticed you busted out the "family sweater," serious good work on that one!!!

Thanks for sharing the super sweet photos!!!