Sunday, January 25, 2009

Prayer please

I haven't posted about this because I didn't want to be "Debbie Downer", but I'd really appreciate some prayer. Pfizer has been announcing cutbacks in the higher ranks and my day is coming this Friday. I've been updating my resume and job searching online just in case. I have a peace about things. I know God will provide for us...He ALWAYS has. I'm nervously excited for what He has in store for us and for me with my career. I'm asking that you please pray for us in whatever way you feel led, and, if you would, please put my friend Tiffany's name in there, too. We were hired at the same time, and she has a son just about a month older than Henry. I'll keep you updated.

Other than that, things are going well. Judy is here for one more week, and then she flies out on Saturday. :-( She's been AMAZING! She's cooked, cleaned, and taken such good care of Henry since I headed back to work. Jared's been studying, of course, with school stuff and working full time, too. We've arranged for a lady in our neighborhood to take care of Henry when Judy leaves, so that will be an interesting transition. I'll post pictures later. Please pray for us in the coming days.

Alison made a comment, so I decided to edit this post with Henry's latest stats. He went to the dr. for his 4 month check up on the 17th. Yes, Ali, he's still long and lean! Henry weighs in at a whopping 13.5 lbs, which is the 25th percentile! ;-) As far as height goes, he's 26 in. long, which is the 85th percentile! Long and lean in deed! He's doing so well with breastfeeding that we aren't in any hurry to start solid foods, but have been given the go ahead from the pediatrician whenever we feel ready. He's starting to laugh! I have to resist the temptation to tickle him every time I change his diaper. I just love hearing that little laugh! He thinks its hysterical when someone touches his feet to his face, too. He's such a joy in our lives. We are forever grateful for our little gift and how healthy he's been. We love our little, "Too".

3 comments:

Alison said...

Hey Bran-
Mike and I'll pray for your job situation. Psalm 46!!

Is Henry still a "banana baby" these days? Faith is. She's so long and lean. In the avg. weight for her age - but definitely the lower end of that :) I think I should give up my wish for a fat baby!

The Anderson Family said...

Thank you for the prayer request. i couldn't do this without you, Brandy!

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am so sorry to hear about your job. You are such a wonderful person I am sure you will have not problem finding a new job. I will keep you and your boys in my prayers!! Please let me know if you guys need anything.