Wednesday, March 11, 2009

lots of videos!

This post is quite obnoxious with videos (4)! Sorry! Henry's just doing funny stuff these days, and I want to be able to catch these moments while I can. He's so interested in the video camera whenever I turn it on for him. He's sees the red dot and crinkles his eyebrows like he's trying to figure out what it is...you'll see.

The first is a good one of Henry laughing. You can tell when he catches Jared filming b/c he gets way more interested in the blinking light. I was tickling him while getting him ready to take his bath and Jared grabbed the camera.

Making noises with daddy. We are so funny!

My belly is full

Look at me sittin' up!

4 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

i LOVE him!! i have to meet him as soon as possible, before he gets any bigger! i can't handle the cereal all over his full belly! precious and OMG he is a spitting image of you.

Ashley said...

He is so funny! I love how close he gets to inspect the red light!

Jessi said...

OMG, he has gotten SO adorable! I mean, he was incredible before too, but now I see so much personality. I am in love. I love how curious he is...and so handsome! What an angel! Thanks for posting the videos, they are great!!!

Love y'all!!!

XOXO,
jessi

LCarter said...

We can't believe Henry is sitting up ALL BY HIMSELF!!! We LOVED the video of Henry "giving us bananas" (blowing spit bubbles) with Jared. He's such a cutie!!!

wullxbmnmmm (that's from Emma!)

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! Lauri, Emma, and JUDY!!!