Wednesday, March 25, 2009

6 months!

Henry is 6 months old, now...so strange! He's started solid foods and is funny to watch. These days you can find him saying a little more, like "dada-da-dada". No "mama", of course! He's also trying to crawl...sort of. I'm getting nervous. Henry and Rahab are best friends, now. She didn't really know what to do with him because he didn't move around or talk to her at first...Well that's definitely changed. She greets him every morning with her loud, wagging tail.


I'm still job searching. I did, however, get in touch with the principal I used to work with. We'll see what happens. Check out our little man...


Here's a video of Henry eating squash. He doesn't know what to think about...I hear I'm just supposed to keep trying.

Henry loves his bath! Last night Jared grabbed the camera during bath time
I'm so fresh and clean!

1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

sweet little henry is a little man! i can't believe how much he has grown up! i love it! he is as big as the bathtub!!