Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bluebonnets

Last week was my birthday, and Jared really outdid himself! He came to me on Wednesday and said I had a birthday eve present, but I couldn't ask any questions. I went into the guest room where 2 dresses laid. My instructions were to pick one for Friday night. Henry visited with the Learys while we went out. I must say that they took GREAT care of him (Thanks An, Bryan, Riley, Karlee, and Aubree!). Jared and I enjoyed dinner at a really fancy restaurant. It was DELICIOUS!!! I had a fillet and Jared enjoyed rack of lamb. It was wonderful to share some adult conversation over a fantastic meal. Here's a few pics from our night out!
Jared made a memento from candle wax...nice!


Grammy Judy sent Henry a couple outfits. They are so cute! As promised, Lauri and Grammy, I dressed Henry in one of the outfits and put him in the bluebonnets! It was a gorgeous day, and I especially like the baseball cap.

This is the other outfit Grammy Judy sent. He's ready to play for the Mavs!!! Thanks Grammy!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yowza! Look how good you look in that pink dress!!