Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hi everyone! Boy are things changing around here! I've got pictures and videos galore. Grammy Judy and Aunt Lauri, I took some pics of Henry in the blue bonnets, but I didn't like them because it was cool, cloudy, and REALLY windy. I'll take him again this week on a prettier day and get them uploaded!!!!

I can't believe it's taken me so long to blog about this particular subject, but Henry's nickname isn't "Too". It's weird. That's what I called him when he was in my belly, but it just didn't work out like I thought. So, I'm sure you're wondering what it is...Doodle. It changes from Doodle-bop to Doodle-bug. We call him everything under the sun from Bubba, Buddy, Hank, the french version of Henry (sounds like On-ray), but it always comes back to Doodle. Kind of funny how that works out. Poor guy...I wonder if he'll know his real name.
I've had a few successful job interviews and have progressed to the final rounds. I feel like I may have something soon. (Wow, a lot of unknowns in that sentence!) Anyway, I have a field ride on Friday and an interview with the regional manager on Monday. We'll see what happens. Please be in prayer that I make the right decision regardless.
Henry's trying some puffs...

Jared's trying to get Henry to crawl. He doesn't do anything in this video but you see his little personality.
Henry "scoots" to find a toy. My little Doodle...he's so determined!

Bath time

Henry's new toy..He's OBSESSED with it!
Ready to go swimming! I got this for $3.99 from a consignment store called Kid-to-Kid...It's FANTASTIC!!! This little find is originally from Old Navy! I cannot wait to take him to the pool!!!


I know this is cruel, but he's just so cute when he cries sometimes!


Pooped after a long day!

BUSTED! Mama, I'll help you wrap the present...

Okay, maybe I'll just eat the paper!









2 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday! I miss you terribly!

The Anderson Family said...

one hot mama!