Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2 months old

I can't believe my little Too is 2 months old! He's starting to "talk" and smile more these days and he's rolling over, too! I'm trying to get it on video, Tiff, I promise. We thought it was an accident, but he keeps doing it. He's so strong! My dad, aka Grumps, came for a visit last week. We had a good time. On Monday Henry had his 2 month check up and had to get 2 shots. So his stats are as follows: 24 inches long - 70th percentile; head 15 inches round - 40th percentile; weighs 10 lbs. 8 oz. - 25th percentile...Looks like we have another Jared - tall and skinny. I must admit that I cried a little when he got his shots. I did not expect to, but that face and that scream just tore me apart. Here are some pics and 2 videos of our little guy!Grumps

This is my bumbo seat

I can't quite get my eyes to focus (I just love this picture!!!)

I'm finally big enough for my bouncy seat

Did anyone else know this was here?Sir?


Our little family





5 comments:

The Anderson Family said...

oh my gosh, he has grown up sooo much since the last set of pics. "TOO" cute! He has been waiting on that bouncy seat- those little legs were going crazy!! Love it! And still waiting on rolly polly too!

The Anderson Family said...

one more thing mama..you can't even tell you had a baby. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!

Ashley said...

Look how sweet he is!!! I love that smile!

Alison said...

seriously, he's adorable!

LCarter said...

Oh my goodness. I just noticed this second little video with Henry kicking his little feet!!! TOO CUTE! I can see why EVERYONE says he is such a good little baby. He seems to have such a sweet little personality.