Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Jailbird and Beautiful Day

I was talking on the phone with my friend, Tiffany, the other day when I had just put Henry down for a nap. He's such a wiggle worm these days...this is how I found him when I went to check on him. Please keep in mind that before he fell asleep, he cried for a few minutes. He was staring out his crib like this crying...so pitiful!!!!

Yesterday was GORGEOUS!!! Holly and I had a date planned to go to the Arboretum for today, but she called yesterday to see if we wanted to go...YEAH!!!! It was absolutely beautiful. Henry and I had never been, and I was a little obnoxious with my camera (sorry Holly and Lydia). I need to take a photography class because yesterday was a wonderful day to create some pics. Henry was a great subject anyway...here's a few highlights. There are more on facebook, if you want to see. Today, we are getting to celebrate Lauren's b'day! We are excited to go see her and Justin. Her birthday was actually Monday, but Happy Birthday Aunt Ya-Ya!!!






Mama, I LOVE being outside!




Lydia's a bit skeptical of this photo shoot!
Ok, now we're friends!











1 comment:

The Anderson Family said...

what a beautiful place and day and BABY and mama!!! great pictures brandy...
ok i retract all previous comments about henry looking like you,b/c he is jared jr!!!
miss you