Saturday, July 11, 2009

Long Time No See...So Much to See!




















It's been almost a month since I last posted. Sorry about that! I'll do my best to go back to once a week. Lots of things have happened since then...Henry's loving the pool more and more these days. Jared enjoyed a great, relaxing Father's day. Lauren and Justin visited. Shannon and her girls came to visit for the 4th. We took the little ones to Chuck E Cheese! Jared turned 28! Henry's pulling up and scooting around everywhere! Enjoy a several pics and videos below. Like I said...lots going on! :-) FYI - the comments aren't posting near the pictures, so I had to go back and number the comments with the corresponding picture...so frustrating!


4 -
Henry and
YaYa
chicken
fighting!



5 - Henry loves his YaYa!
(Pretty sure YaYa loves her Henry too)








6 - Quite possibly my
favorite picture! :-)





7 - Look at me! I'm so big!





8 - Not quite ready to slide by myself!


9 - Gettin' him started early...haha!!!








10 - Daddy, thanks for letting me drive




12 - Henry is OBSESSED with Karlee! She can just look at him and he laughs...I think it's his first crush! She's so great with him! You may not be able to tell, but they're laughing at each other here.


13 - Family picture. Aren't we festive in our red, white, and blue ;-)


14 - Hmmm...what's going on here?

15 - Can I play?

16 - Wow, look at these!








17 - Holy Moly, It's Chuck E Cheese!

18 - Shannon and her beautiful girls






19 - Caroline, Mattilyn, and Emma

20 - 21 The face that melts my heart!







l

3 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

He's getting so big! What a doll - that is such a precious pic of Henry and Jared. They both look so happy! :)

The Anderson Family said...

love the pics!! henry is a lil man. i have to see the HAIRCUT!!

http://www.comoobtenerelcuil.com.ar said...

Valuable information and excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!! Thumbs up